UBC is a system that, through wi-fi connection, creates a profile of the connected users. This profile is created with the following information:
- Monitoring of Internet accesses
- Monitoring of physical displacement of users in the environment
- Type of device connected to the network (Manufacturer, Mobile, Tablet, etc ..)
Thus we have:
- Network Locations where the largest number of users is;
- Navigation Profile (accessed sites) according to age / gender;
- What physical areas of the monitored environment are most visited;
- In which places the internet is most accessed;
- How long users stay on the network according to profile.
- And much more
The UBC system is able to precisely detail user behavior in large environments such as malls, exhibition centers, markets, etc. Everything is made from a quick registration held on the device’s first access to the network.