Sky360 is a system designed to automate the automotive supply chain information with the following actuation modules: DSH Order Tracking, CRM, Business Planning and Sales Team Management.
The Order Tracking Module is designed to minimize human influence because it is easily integrable with any ERP, centralize information, and easily manage order fulfillment.
Facilities for Volkswagen:
• Service Level Management (SLA)
• Keep order reports out of VW requests (eg VW products billed without request)
• Tracked reports of invoiced products with discrepant (net) values.
• Integrates the customer, vendor and parts database without changing VW’s current business routine.
• Specific environment for audit, importing orders and FN information
• Availability of development team to enhance functionality
• Parameterization of commissions
• Service funded by suppliers.
Facilities for Suppliers:
• Service Level Management (SLA) of distributors
• Track and process orders and commissions payable online
• DN’s register online query
• Unlimited number of users and distributors
• Transmits return of shipment (manual and automatic routine by sending Electronic Fiscal Note)
• Easy Integration with ERP (FN e-mail delivery in XML format)
• Possibility to take advantage of the modules of CRM, Sales Team Management and Commercial Planning.
The system was developed using the technologies: PHP / MySql
Bridgestone is a Japanese rubber industry conglomerate, one of the largest tire manufacturer in the world.